"Untaught Art" is a series of Expressive Art Empowerment Workshops.
Our approach is based on Open Studio Project (OSP), which has been providing Art Empowerment programs for people in Chicago and internationally for over 18 years. Open Studio Project (OSP) utilizes a unique "art and writing" process to empower people to bring meaningful changes into their lives and out to their communities.
WHAT WE DO
- We strive to provide the best space for you to make art
- We provide supportive environment "free of judgement and interference"for you to make art
- We bring together and maintain a community of people who desire to make art continuously
- We provide all the supplies to get you going
A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE US DIFFERENT
- We do not teach you any art techniques
- We are not art teachers. We are skilled facilitators and fellow artists who will be making art alongside you.
- We do not have any expected outcomes on your artwork, we focus on the art-making process.
- We do not give ANY comments on your art (good or bad), ever!
- And of course, we never judge your artwork